Welcome to the Glossy 50, our first annual list featuring men and women contributing to the transformation of fashion, luxury, beauty and technology.
The industries are being turned on their heads. The heat is on to ship faster, lower prices and be first to market with trends. Those driving these modern strategies are the people we’re recognizing.
The inaugural class includes an executive who is driving sustainability processes, a founder of a modeling agency dedicated to greater diversity in media, a chief strategy officer rethinking how luxury is sold and a pair of siblings nurturing digitally native beauty brands. They’re insiders from 10 categories we cover on a daily basis — including platforms, wearables, startups and streetwear — who have captured our attention in the past year. In the following pages, we dive into their contributions to their industries’ new directions.
- See the Age of E-Commerce list here.
- See the Connected Fashion list here.
- See the Diversity in Fashion list here.
- See the Evolution of Luxury list here.
- See the Modern Media list here.
- See the New Face of Beauty list here.
- See Sustainable Fashion here:
- See The Platform Effect here:
- See The Rise of Streetwear here:
- See The Startup Circuit here: