In the last year, the worlds of beauty and wellness have dramatically changed. Digital strategies have become a priority, customers expectations are higher than ever and new platforms continue to emerge.
At the Glossy Beauty Summit, founders, CEOs and marketers will discuss how they’re responding to those shifts and discuss how they’re leading and planning for the future.
Please note: The health and safety of attendees is our top priority which is why we’re requiring proof of vaccination prior to the event. You can find more about Digiday Media’s Covid protocols here.
The Glossy Summit provided a huge learning opportunity to take back valuable information and insights from other brands as well as partners.
The Glossy Forum provided key insights from industry leaders identifying key pillars for emerging brands to succeed. Highly beneficial and inspirational.
This was well planned and curated and the Glossy team demonstrated a strong grasp of what is relevant and informative.
Glossy and The Ritz-Carlton Rancho Mirage will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
- Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination prior to the event.
- Glossy will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
- Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
- Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
- A cap on the number of registrants
- Sanitizing stations throughout the venue